Choose the Symon InView application to display your centrally managed content on desktop PCs. Give your users easy, one-touch access to critical news and information. Symon InView enables a desktop PC to render and show network managed content as if the PC's screen was a virtual LCD display connected to a Symon media player. Deliver real-time, interactive, multimedia content to your employees' desktops.
Three InView offerings enable you to customize InView to meet your specific needs:
- Symon InView for Performance Management – Enhance your business performance and productivity by putting real-time data on the desktop. InView for Performance Management enables data alerts from your pre-set thresholds.
- Symon InView Employee Communications (EC) – Display your digital signage content on employees' desktops to improve awareness of your organization's activities and drive employee behavior. This multi-media application for corporate communications is designed for an enterprise environment. InView EC does not support real-time data or data alerts.
- Symon InView Screen Saver – Your organization's PCs can display much of your Symon InView content on employees' desktops whenever a user's computer is idle. This standard Windows® screen saver can display your videos, graphics, messages and multi-area layouts.
Even more features:
- Transitions and scrolling tickers
- Supports "Pop to Top" alerts from task bar
- Full-motion graphics
- Resizable windows and display areas
- Licensed for screens up to 21"
- SMTP notification
- Event logging
- Integration into the Windows task bar
For optimum performance, Symon InView must be installed on a desktop PC with the following configuration:
- Windows Vista Ultimate SP1
- .NET Framework 3.5, SP1
- Windows Media Player 11
- Intel Core 2 Duo processor running at 2.0 Ghz or better
- 2GB DDR2/DDR3 667/800 Mhz Dual Channel SDRAM
- 160 gb SATA or faster server grade hard drive with 16mb cache
- 10/100/1000 Ethernet LAN on system board
- PCIe ATI Radeon HD 3000/4000 family video card
- Support for Direct X video acceleration (DXVA) V1/V2