digital signage installed outside of meeting room doors for the purpose
of allowing venue patrons or guests to interact with the content so
that they may find more information about events scheduled in the
meeting rooms. Typically mounted at the door entrance of a conference or meeting room, door displays inform customers, visitors and employees about the current (and even future) scheduling and usage of each conference room.
Door Displays can also be used to present static messages, controlled remotely, that display the current event taking place. They are ideal for ballrooms, conference rooms and other meeting rooms.
- Centrally managed content
- Multiple levels of user permissions
- Touch-screen enabled displays
- Interactive schedules / content
- High-contrast 15” or 17" 1024 x 768 screen
- In-wall or external mounting
- Cost effective meeting room scheduling and management prevents overbooking and room reservation conflicts.
- Save on expenses for staff or other resources; one person can easily and remotely update each welcome or door display including content, design and layout.
- Welcome visitors and guests with an aesthetically pleasing upscale appearance.
- Extends information to lobby areas of office buildings, conference rooms in hotels and even in cafeterias and restaurants.