Way-Finding is touch-screen
digital signage installed in public areas for the purpose of allowing
venue customers, patrons or guests to view scheduled events and then selecting the desired event in order to see a directional map guiding them to their chosen location.
- Centrally managed content
- Multiple levels of user permissions
- Touch-screen enabled displays
- Interactive events with map display
- Integration with event management systems
- Custom furniture-grade enclosures
- Scrolling and crawling ticker lines
- Quickly and efficiently move your guests and visitors to their desired location; end annoying and time consuming wrong navigation cues with direct path information.
- Improve customer satisfaction and decrease your guest and visitor anxiety by providing a complete and direct route so they can quickly find their way on your property.
- Ideal for large properties with multiple levels and areas enabling visitors to easily find and go to their destination.
- Cost effective Way-finding available in dynamic or static formats.